wego - is a weather client for the terminal.
What is wego?
wego is a weather client for the terminal.
- show forecast for 1 to 7 days
- nice ASCII art icons
- displayed info (metric or imperial units):
- temperature range (felt and measured)
- windspeed and direction
- viewing distance
- precipitation amount and probability
- ssl, so the NSA has a harder time learning where you live or plan to go
- multi language support
- config file for default location which can be overridden by commandline
- Automatic config management with ingo
- A working Go 1.5 environment (You can use goenv if your distribution does not - support Go 1.5 yet)
- utf-8 terminal with 256 colors
- A sane monospaced font containing all the required runes (I use dejavu sans mono)
- An API key for the backend (see Setup below)
Usefull LinkBuy me a coffee